Privacy and Cookie Notice
About this Notice
The Data We Collect About You
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal identity data, contact data, delivery address and financial data that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- identifying information such as your name, address, and phone numbers;
- payment information;
- your age;
- your location information;
- people, addresses and phone numbers listed in your Addresses;
- content of reviews and e-mails to us;
- images and videos collected or stored in connection with Gudi Mall Services;
- corporate and financial information;
- credit history information; and
- Information your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through Gudi Mall Services include:
- status of recent orders;
- your complete order history;
- personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail and password);
- payment settings (including payment card information);
- e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Deliveries, Special Occasion Reminders and newsletters);
- recommendations and the products you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations (including Recommended for You and Improve Your Recommendations);
- shopping lists registries including Wish List Registries;
- your content, devices, services, and related settings, and communications and personalized advertising preferences;
- content that you recently viewed;
- Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Recommendations, Reminders and personal profile);
- Information on your use of our website: We automatically collect and store certain types of information regarding your use of pure wedsite including information about your searches, views and purchases.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Information from third parties and publicly available sources
We may receive information about you from third parties including our carriers; payment service providers; merchants/brands; and advertising service providers.
Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer if you agree.
Recognising and counting the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it (this helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for).
Identifying your preferences and saved items, items stored in your cart and
Sending you newsletters and commercial/advertising messages tailored to your interests.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Our approved third parties may also set cookies when you use Gudi Mall. Third parties include search engines, providers of measurement and analytics services, social media networks and advertising companies.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data to operate, provide, develop and improve the products and services that we offer, including the following:
- Registering you as a new customer.
- Processing and delivering your orders.
- Managing your relationship with us.
- Enabling you to participate in promotions, competitions and surveys.
- Improving our website, products and services
- Recommending/advertising products or services which may be of interest to you.
- Complying with our legal obligations, including verifying your identity where necessary.
- Detecting fraud.
How We Share Your Personal Data
We may need to share your personal data with third parties for the following purposes:
Sale of products and services: In order to deliver your products and services purchased on Gudi Mall from third parties, we may be required to provide your personal data to such third parties.
Working with third party service providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide services on our behalf or to assist us in analysing how our website is used.
Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, transmitting content, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Detecting fraud and abuse: We release account and other personal data to other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and to comply with the law.
When we share your personal data with third parties we:
only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Your Legal Rights
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to access, correct or erase your personal data, object to or restrict processing of your personal data, and unsubscribe from our emails and newsletters.